Lean Start-up & Google Site Clinic
Build, Measure and Learn is the theme of the day.
The event consists of a panel to go into the details of Lean Start-up and a Site Clinic powered in collaboration with Google, the right opportunity to put in practice the lesson learned.
Site Clinic rules:
- Start-ups submit their web site for Site Clinic by sending an e-mail here.
- Five web sites are selected
- the Google team analyzes web sites as regards their compatibility with search engine guidelines.
In the afternoon entrepreneurs could have one-to-one meeting with the Google Adwords Team in order to understand how to improve the ROI using an appropriate Adwords campaign (register your meeting by filling the form).
9:00 - Welcome and registration
9:30 - GEW introduction (META Group, Italian coordinator of Global Entrepreneurship Week)
11:00 - Presentations:
- How to make your web site Google Friendly and to use Webmaster Tools (Search Quality Team)
- Google AdWords: Immediate ROI (Adwords Team)
12:00 - Google Site Clinic
13:30 - Wrap-up, lunch and networking
In the afternoon: Adwords one-to-one meetings with selected start-ups.
The event is free but you have to register yourself: through the registration form start-ups can apply for site-clinic and Adwords one-to-one meetings.
Wednesday 17th November 2010
Via Agostino da Montefeltro, 2 TORINO